#102

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm BOREEEEDDDD...

Errr... and things are still not quite in place yet, i'm missin' the usuals routine with mah mates. I can't fake it, i'm hurtin' so bad. Junggling between laughter & anger is so not fun. But what am i suppose to do? Life is life, i might as well enjoy the rollercoster and go with the flow. Yeshhh???

New splash, i'm involve with the national day. With a temperature of 30+ and wet season, i ain't that exicited. Arghh.. presentation trial is tommorrow & i'm so not ready. It's not really a big deal. Though so, i need to score on this if i want to pass my language test. Moving on, I'm still gasping for air. I desperately need a time out, A long holiday would be great.

I'm spending my time with my cousin, they're watching "wild child" and i'm obviously doing some blogging. I've got nothing running in my mind just another bullshit. Being mean would be good for this moment, since i've flame on my heart. Nahh.. kidding, that wouldn't be good for me. I might as well kill myself than turn myself to the badside.

0 comments: