I dream of freedom, less pressure & less problem. I didn't say "no" cause without one life wouldn't be complete. Wishing ain't that helpful as it drops your hope dead lying on the ground, at some point. Hee... i'm bored ok.
I really want everything to go back to normal, with laughter & smile lighting the class. Is this by any chance my fault? I feel so guilty. How am i suppose to know whats going on & what i've done wrong? I just need some explaination and things to be as it is. This is a major nightmare, come on you people hurry up and wake me up already. Why aren't you people waking me up? can't you hear me cry and screaming for help.
I thought everything is going to be fine but seeing this today, defenately it is getting worst. I can't not think about this and ignore everything. Errrr... watever!!
P/S ; Return the light


0 comments:
Post a Comment