I've this in need thing going on right here. And it felt like hell, not that i've been there. I'm kinda so sad & too disappointed. Not that i didn't expect this, cause i do. I didn't realize it will ache this much. I'm quite tired with all this shit happening, it's not that i care much. But i can't seems to find a way to drag me out of it, It's like i'm a troble magnet for my self. So much for trying.
well, basically. I've this bad week, i'm really trying my best to fix things and put them back together. But it was a major failure, it's getting worst and the bitter part is me getting torn up in the process. It's not like anyone care, right? I just don't know what to do anymore. I've tried to figure out what i did wrong but it seems like it's all jumbled up together. It's not like i intended to ignore, i really don't wanna do that cause it was quite difficult for me. But I guess you don't understand me, one thing for sure i miss those days with the smile you could put up on my face. It's hurting me much to keep my distance. I feel like i'm being drift away to the ocean by the people i loved.
Disapointed? yes, and defenately it burns. I'm hurting myself and probably your having fun. I don't mind being diss but not by my mates especially the one who are really close to me. I feel like i'm being replaced or am i really am being replace? or am i trashed away? But what am i to do? I've to face things even if it KILLS.
I'll take all the blame there is to take if it would turn things back to normal. It's making me furious, upset & confused. Seeing this things happening, it's more like the same crap are remade. Arghh.... i just don't know what to do? is this worth crying? is this worth the ache? what the HELL is going on? I'm dying here, the tears are drowning me to death. Where is the bodyguard when you need one? there ain't no shark here.
P/S: This is lame.. I KNOW!!
well, basically. I've this bad week, i'm really trying my best to fix things and put them back together. But it was a major failure, it's getting worst and the bitter part is me getting torn up in the process. It's not like anyone care, right? I just don't know what to do anymore. I've tried to figure out what i did wrong but it seems like it's all jumbled up together. It's not like i intended to ignore, i really don't wanna do that cause it was quite difficult for me. But I guess you don't understand me, one thing for sure i miss those days with the smile you could put up on my face. It's hurting me much to keep my distance. I feel like i'm being drift away to the ocean by the people i loved.
Disapointed? yes, and defenately it burns. I'm hurting myself and probably your having fun. I don't mind being diss but not by my mates especially the one who are really close to me. I feel like i'm being replaced or am i really am being replace? or am i trashed away? But what am i to do? I've to face things even if it KILLS.
I'll take all the blame there is to take if it would turn things back to normal. It's making me furious, upset & confused. Seeing this things happening, it's more like the same crap are remade. Arghh.... i just don't know what to do? is this worth crying? is this worth the ache? what the HELL is going on? I'm dying here, the tears are drowning me to death. Where is the bodyguard when you need one? there ain't no shark here.
P/S: This is lame.. I KNOW!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment