Ok, whats with the "FROZEN"? My ipod classic went frozen and i panic. It's my baby, i need it just like i need my bestfriend. My life depends on it. I CLICKED EVERY BUTTON THERE IS TO CLICK INCLUDING THE HOLD BUTTON, and it still won't closed. I seriouly did!!!
where is the manual? hmmm.. My STUPID manual is LOST nowhere to be found, or maybe i LEFTED IN SINGAPORE. Ok maybe I didn't leave it, but yes, i forget to take the manual out before throwig the box in the bin. I was in a hurry, too much to pack. heee....
Thanks to INTERNET, i manage to found the reset button (should i say the right buttons to pressed) and manage to off it. ohh Finally!! Baby, don't you dare do that to me again. You got me all scared.
Dramatic much? NOt.... More like imature. ahahhahaaa.... Gosh mut, wake up stop fighting with the time. Ok, ok, i won't go there. heee...
where is the manual? hmmm.. My STUPID manual is LOST nowhere to be found, or maybe i LEFTED IN SINGAPORE. Ok maybe I didn't leave it, but yes, i forget to take the manual out before throwig the box in the bin. I was in a hurry, too much to pack. heee....
Thanks to INTERNET, i manage to found the reset button (should i say the right buttons to pressed) and manage to off it. ohh Finally!! Baby, don't you dare do that to me again. You got me all scared.
Dramatic much? NOt.... More like imature. ahahhahaaa.... Gosh mut, wake up stop fighting with the time. Ok, ok, i won't go there. heee...


0 comments:
Post a Comment