It's way past my bed time. I was just thinking and yes, it's BOTHERING me like crazy Just like a bell ringing, SERIOUSLY IT IS ANNOYING. My heart is burning up, i just don't feel like bursting some tears tonight.
"HELLLLPPPPPP!!!"
errr.... yes, i'm screaming for help. This is lame but i've got to let go of this sh*t OUT somewhere. And I DON'T DO DIARY, no longer. Why can't i stop thinking about this, what kinda of curse is this? **** all those crap, **** all those sh*t and be gone will you? why do you have to come back everytime i ... ughhh.... this is really FREAKING me out!!
I don't want to hear those lies,
cause i'm tired pretending like i don't know anything.
I don't want to listen to those excuses,
cause i know i'll listen to craps & bullsh*t.
I don't take chances,
cause i'm scared of getting hurt OR failing in the process.
I don't want to remember what i've let go
cause those was my biggest mistake.
Hmmmm... i need a quick recovery. I really need to FOCUS, especially when
EXAM IS COMING. Ohhh Gawdddd... i reallly need a time out, chillaxin'.
WHERE ARE THOSE SHOULDERS WHEN YOU'RE IN NEED OF ONE?
"HELLLLPPPPPP!!!"
errr.... yes, i'm screaming for help. This is lame but i've got to let go of this sh*t OUT somewhere. And I DON'T DO DIARY, no longer. Why can't i stop thinking about this, what kinda of curse is this? **** all those crap, **** all those sh*t and be gone will you? why do you have to come back everytime i ... ughhh.... this is really FREAKING me out!!
I don't want to hear those lies,
cause i'm tired pretending like i don't know anything.
I don't want to listen to those excuses,
cause i know i'll listen to craps & bullsh*t.
I don't take chances,
cause i'm scared of getting hurt OR failing in the process.
I don't want to remember what i've let go
cause those was my biggest mistake.
Hmmmm... i need a quick recovery. I really need to FOCUS, especially when
EXAM IS COMING. Ohhh Gawdddd... i reallly need a time out, chillaxin'.
WHERE ARE THOSE SHOULDERS WHEN YOU'RE IN NEED OF ONE?


0 comments:
Post a Comment