Today was the 2nd last day i'm learning how to actually drive a manual car. Damn... scary much!! but whateverrr... Thats not what i'm gonna discuss cause the bee was the one thing that really caught my undivided attention. hee... I was driving to gadong with a guidance beside me so i wouldn't hit anyone. ekekeke... Then, at JPD my guidance told me to just hit the clutch & breaks infront of the building cause she wanna get some stuff.
While i was in the car waitting for her & fixing the bloody aircond cause it was freakin hot today. seriously it is!! skalinya, skalinya, mcm ada this tajam stuff poking my back. I guess i was annnoyed so i decided to ambil that stuff sal it was sooo sakit yaww.... Darnnn... i really touch a bee today, my back still hurt. stupid bee..
Lucky for it i didn't kill it but i did smack it cause i was scared it would stung me again. So, i just grab a paper from the drawer cause that the only thing that i could reach for to smack it & trow it off the car. I told my guidance she was kinda shock cause it was unusual for a bee to be actual be in a car. I guess thats it for this afternoon. peace out!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment